Sunday, February 24, 2019

A Day Of Sewing

This morning I woke to find Patrick on the couch....guess I must of snored again. This weather has my noise going. Hate allergies.

I wanted to get the quilt top done for QOV. I'm happy to say I did a pretty good job. I was getting frustrated when putting the last border on.


I finally got it on there. I took a dark blue for the outer area. Can't see it from the photo...guess Patrick folded them so you can't see it. It frames the quilt top. I'm happy to say mom's star worked out great on this one. I still have a ton of 9 patches to work with. I may give them to Sue to do something with. I just need to make them up. I didn't even get to sit and watch TV with Patrick today. Was downstairs all day.

I'm going to order a couple panels to do. I'm going to work on teaching myself to figure out how to do the borders. Once I have that done, then the panels will be great and easier to do. We can do a presentation with just panels that way. We found that most veterans like the panels better then they like the quilts we do. Go figure.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 174, 157, 191. Not as good as I could have. At least my average didn't go down - didn't go up either but that's okay by me. We won 3 games. Actually lost that last game by 4 pins.

All in all today was a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...