Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Day To Organize

This morning started out slow.  Patrick enjoyed sleeping in. I decided to finish up working on my word charts for the cat ornaments.


It took a couple days but I finally finished them and added them to my binder. I am trying to keep all my patterns in binders. Now I am ready to work on the cats. When I go up to see Sharon, we will be going to Shipwrecked Beads.

I then went into the computer room to organize all of Gunderson Water. I needed to file away the year end stuff and get organized for 2019. Cleaned up a few things while I was at it.

Patrick and I then spent the afternoon watching a movie and some shows he had taped. I worked on Katt`s black and whote quilt.


Of course Sophie had to be a part of ghat as well.  If she wasn't chasing the thread she was napping so I couldn't move the quilt to quilt it. I did get 3/4's done on one side. So it's getting closer to being done.

Then it was time to go eat. Our plans didn't turn out but we still went out to eat. Then we picked mom and Irene up to go to the play at the Evergreen Playhouse in Centralia.  They both enjoyed it.


Mom gave me her stack of stars she appliqued for QOV quilts. I will see about putting them in a quilt.

We finally made it home at 10:30 pm. It was a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...