Sunday, February 3, 2019

A Lazy Day - Then Bowling

Today I was up early. Patrick slept in. I got moving and made some blueberry muffins from scratch. They turned out really good. I really love the recipe I found on them.

I played a few games and just didn't get moving till around 11 am. We watched the bowling on TV. I really couldn't understand why the let the Big Brother celebrities get away with regular shoes when bowling. They needed to respect the form of bowling. The gal wore heals!! They shouldn't have let her get away with that. PLUS she was guttering the balls! She should have had some bowling experience before letting her on that tournament!! I really got irritated with that.

Sent Patrick off to go shopping. Guess it was crowded when he went.

I stayed behind watching the snow come down. It didn't stay long but we did get snow. We are supposed to get more snow tonight.


This is an older photo - but you get the idea. I was hand quilting the border. I need to think of what I'm going to do in the yellow because that his next. Then I need to figure out the black border. Once those are done I can do the binding. I really need to get this done for Katt by next month.

I didn't finish the binding on the QOV quilt. I will do that tomorrow and get both of them washed. That way I can get back to her quilt. She's been waiting for me to finish this. I took too long a break from working on this. I want to work on me beading too......oh, crap, here I go again....thinking of what needs to be finished.....ugh.

Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a little better but still getting some lower scores. UGH! I bowled a 191, 180, 151. At least I got a 522 series. We won 3 games. We lost the second one, partly because Theresa bowled a 223.

At least today I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...