Tuesday, February 19, 2019

An Interesting Day

This morning I was up early. I had to go to the dentist at 10 am. So, while I was waiting to leave I worked on the laundry and my beading. I got a few more rows done before heading to the dentist.

Since I was having my "new teeth" put in I was a little nervous. It was weird I will say that much. When they were screwing in the teeth it reminded me of Patrick working on some of my projects. lol It was so funny!

After all that I was off to the museum to make sure they would be ready for us on Saturday. Then I had to stop at Safeway for milk.

Once I got back home I got back to laundry and worked on my beading again.


I also worked on it after supper while listening to the news. I work on this at the table. While I was working on this I ended up talking to Faye, mom, and Sharon. I also was texting Sue. Sue will drop off her top tomorrow and I'll give her more quilt blocks that Georgie did. I was surprised that I could keep working. I'm on row 47 now. There are about 67 rows, so I'm about 20 rows out. Then the second of the 2 cats will be done. I'll get started on cat #2 when this one is done. I'm really enjoying working on this. Patrick copied some new patterns for me. The one Sharon and I want to work on next was 250 pages long. There are 74 different colors as well. While I was chatting with Sharon we were talking about ordering the beads. We will do it together to get a better price. It's one of those things that the more you buy the cheaper they are. We'll see how that goes. I'll see her Thursday.

Last night I worked on the cross stitching.


I've gotten a few more stitches in. I need to get back to this as well. I was happy with the way it was going. Sophie wanted to go after my threads, so that slowed me down a little. I am happy with this. Truth is, I can't wait to finish this either!



Took this picture last night. Don't know why it shadowed. She was so funny! She didn't move much at all.

Life is great! Keeping up with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...