Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Beading And Bowling

Today I actually slept in. I just couldn't get myself to get up. Patrick told me to just go back to sleep and I did.

When I did get up I was getting laundry going. Linda called to say she was early and would be here soon. She arrived and picked up the frame that she forgot on Monday. After she left, it wasn't 10 mins and Sharon's husband arrived. He dropped off the quilt top and I gave him the blocks from Georgie. Then I went back into the computer room and took care of some Gunderson Water Works papers. Once that was done I worked on the certificates for the veterans we are honoring on Saturday. I also got the two new veterans added to the list. I called 2 veterans to see if they could be at the April 3rd presentation.

When all that was done I sat down and worked on my beading. I wanted to get the second Siamese cat done.


There is a mistake in the second one, but it's not that obvious. Patrick took forever to figure it out, so I decided to leave it and not do another one to replace it. I then started working on cat #2. I got the top part done.

Then it was time to go bowling. We did the roll off. We were in the bottom 4. We actually won all 4 games. I bowled awesome! I finally got a 600 series after trying for the past 6 months! I bowled a 172, 225, 224. That gave me a 621. I was thrilled. I'm not sure if I went up on my average because my phone died just as I entered my scores. Never fails! I'm hoping!
7Today was at least a good day. I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...