Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Enjoyed The Day With Mom

This morning I was up and out the door. I told mom I would come over today.

I got to moms at 10 am. She was working on some quilt stuff in the quilt room. I gave her some reds for more stars. She has been appliqueing stars on blocks. It's amazing how many stars she's made. She gave 20 6" stars blocks to Susy. I told her they were supposed to go to Sue. She said no worries she will give her the next ones. I believe she will have them done by next week!

We then went to the living room and watched "Vera" on Acorn TV. We watched 3 episodes. While we were watching TV we were quilting.


I got 1 1/2 borders done! I couldn't believe how much I got done. I'm going to add more quilting to it after I get all the way around. I only have about 30" to finish all the way around. Then I'll go back and add a little more before binding it. I'm just thrilled at how much I got done.

Came home around 3 pm and then got supper going before we had to go bowling. We won 3 games. Patrick did pretty good. Me, not so much. I bowled a 159, 180, 145. Barbara who is as good a bowler as I am beat me by 7 pins. We laughed about that.

So, things were good. I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...