Tuesday, February 26, 2019

More Visits Than Anything

This morning I got going with laundry. I worked on a few QOV paperwork. I had to make a couple calls to get batting and backing figured out for us.

While I was working on the laundry and getting calls done, Faye came to pick up the quilt top I had to get quilted. She was going to Olympia. She didn't pick up my quilt because I will be going up there on Friday. We talked about what was going on. I told her what I found out yesterday and we worked out what we will do. She told me she will be taking a break here in April or May because of her husband's health. I told her to do what she needed because family comes first. I pray he will do okay with the treatment he will be going through.

Then about 5 mins after she left, my neighbor came by and we chatted. She dropped off her water money. We talked about the neighbor who is selling their house.

After all that, I tried to get more done. So, I decided enough of keeping my brain going 100% for QOV. Which got me to sit and quilt. I quilted on Katt's quilt. I'm happy to say I'm going around the 2nd borders corner. Sophie was in the way, so I didn't get any farther then the corner.

I forgot to do the dessert, so I made "Grasshopper Bars" for Patrick. They turned out pretty good.


I hadn't made them in a long time. It was good that they came out. Trouble that happened was that my beaters died. I had to throw it out. I loved those beaters!!

It was a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...