Sunday, February 10, 2019

Snowed All Day

This morning we woke to more snow. The sun came out and it was an awesome day. It was so pretty with all that white snow.  Never occurred to me to take a photo.  Patrick went to the store for milk and bread.

I got laundry going. Cleaned up the laundry room because of the dirt on the floor.  The I scrubbed the floor under the refrigerator because every time I I opened the freezer I saw dirt in the cracks of the floor.

Then I decided to work on my beading today.


First I worked on the seed bead one. It's starting to come together.  I really want to finish this one.


Then I  went to my delica bead peyote beading.  My cat is coming out awesome!  I have to make 2 of these. This is the ornament Cats.

I went and bought 3 more patterns on etsy's website.

I was tired of the table being crowded with my bead mess. I have each set in different tins. Plus the binder with all the patterns. So, I went in my closet and cleaned 3 shelves so i could have room for the beads. That way it's easy to get to. Plus since I work on my beads at the table, putting it downstairs wouldn't help me. This way I can put them away till I want to work on them again. Keeps the table less cluttered.

Tomorrow I will work on Katt's quilt. Today was a good day. I'm getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...