Wednesday, February 13, 2019

What A Day.....Still Trying To Breath.....LOL

Today I slept in. I couldn't believe I just didn't want to get out of bed. I finally got there.

I played games, and enjoyed my time with Sophie. I couldn't believe the morning was gone. I finally told myself to get going and work on something. I went from beading to cross stitching (again) and quilting. Still couldn't decide. Then I finally figured out that I haven't done much on beading in a couple days, and it was time to work on that.


My bird is looking pretty good. It's coming along. I didn't get any beading done on the cat, but I will try to do that tomorrow. I really want to work on that one.

Patrick came home and we went out to eat. We had bowling tonight so we had a meal out. Then it was off to bowling. I actually did really good considering I was still a little tired. I bowled a 189, 189, 182. The good news is that I went up in a pin on my average. I'm thrilled about that. We won 3 games. It was a fun night. Have way through the first game, I was having trouble with my breathing. I guess it was because I haven't done anything stressful in a couple weeks. I need to get my breathing back to normal. I made it through bowling fine. So, I just need to breath.

Today was still another day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...