Friday, March 1, 2019

A Day In Olympia With A Friend

Before I start out the day, I wanted to show what I did get done yesterday after I blogged. I had a good hour in on my cross stitching.


I'm getting to the last page. I am happy that I haven't mucked up much so far. This is coming along great.

Then today I was up and out the door. I went to Safeway and picked up a chocolate pie for Sharon and Bill. Then I was on the road heading up to Olympia. I'm happy to say I arrived at 10:30 am like I said I would. I took my laptop along with me.

While I was there we ordered some beads for our next project which is pretty big. It's spendy! I couldn't believe how much I am paying and the worst part is we are still missing 24 more colors. I think we need to check with Fire Mountain and see if they have substitutions. We placed the order. I'm hopping to get it early next week.

I had some pie for lunch and then I worked on my cat. Sharon has all 6 of the cats done. So the next time I go up we are going to Shipwrecked Beads. I headed home at 3 pm. Sharon called me later and said the rest of the beads we need she found and it will cost us another $75. Not really happy about that. I'm hoping we can find substitutions.

I worked on the 2nd cat when I got home.


I need to get them all done so we can work on them when I go up next week. I also need to get Katt's quilt done. So, I'm going to push and try to get them both done.

It was a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...