Thursday, March 28, 2019

Applique Meeting Day

This morning I got my 30 mins of walking in. It went pretty quick once I got going. I am thinking of doing my walking at moms tomorrow. There is a lot of an area to walk around for 30 mins.

I cut the batting and backing for Sue. Good think Judy called and told me how to do that. I would have given way too much backing and batting out for her quilt. Got that ready and put the blocks in the bag as well.

Then I was off to the bank for our water system. Then off to quilting at the shop. I worked on my eagle block. I was thinking I would do this one for my brother. I don't know if I will get it done in time. But I am going to try.


I like this color of the wings better for my brother. So, after I get these done, I will have two sets of wings. Since I have 2 brothers it might work. lol


While I was at the shop I noticed Rita had some new fabrics. I bought 2 yards of this for my panel. I would have got 3 yards but I didn't have enough money in my wallet - that's usually a good think. This will work perfectly for the last border.

Then I went shopping and picked up a ton of food (veggies and fruit). I've got enough to make a couple different things. When I got home I got busy making a butternut squash soup. It turned out pretty good but I didn't care for the garlic or onion. One of those was over powering. But at least it wasn't sweet, so I did good. I picked up some shrimp and crab to make a seafood salad for me. I had that with the squash soup. That really did fill me up!

Now I'm going to try and get back to my cross stitching! I seriously need to get moving on that.

At least today was a day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...