Thursday, March 14, 2019

Black And White Quilt Is Finished!!

The good news for today is that I was able to finish Katt's Black and White quilt. I haven't had the chance to take a photo of it, but I will do that tomorrow.

I worked on her quilt while she went to have lunch with her brother in Olympia. I was happy to see the two of them getting time together.

Once the quilt was finished it went into the wash. There was so much cat hair and dirt on it, that it needed to be washed.

Mom came about 3:30 pm and we went down to Red Lobster for supper. It was Katt's Birthday meal. We usually went out with dad because his Birthday was this month as well. We had a good meal. I brought back some food to eat tomorrow.

Katt baked a chocolate cake "Better than Sex cake" and we had that when we got back. Mom didn't stay long so put her cake in a container to take home. We played a game and had cake then. Patrick won the game. I jut wasn't in the mood - I think - because I didn't do that good. I lost by over 100 pins! It was good to have time with Katt and play a game.

Sophie finally got used to Katt and has been meowing at her for attention. It's comical.

Today was a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...