Monday, March 25, 2019

Finished The Ornament

This morning I was up and out the door walking for 30 mins. I have to get 30 mins of walking in every day to help my health. What fun!! Not really but I do like to walk. Just wish I had someone to walk with me.

Then I got the laundry going. I was working on the laundry and beading. I'm thrilled to say I finished the ornament!


Took photos of it in three different places.


And like this one the best.


This was off the refrigerator. lol

Once all that was done, I started working on the Wild Birds that I ordered the pattern off Etsy. Sharon tried to do it the last couple days. I finally got back to working on it. I agree with her, the pattern is off. I don't know why but it doesn't work right. I emailed the lady to see what could be off. I actually asked her if she made the piece and if she did then she could explain why it was off. I may end up doing it without the border. If the piece without the border works, then maybe we could add the border that works.

Hard to believe that took all afternoon just trying to figure that one out!

Been on the phone today with Faye about QOV, then Sharon about this piece, and Sue about QOV. So, it was a busy chatting day as well as a good beading day.

I will work on the cross stitching tomorrow. I want to get that finished as well...being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...