Friday, March 15, 2019

Getting A Lot Better

Today I felt a lot better than I have in over 2 weeks. My throat is the only issue. I can't seem to talk now, but that is the only issue so far.

I woke to find Katt gone. I figured she was off taking photos. She's leaving in the morning. So, I took her quilt and put it on the bed downstairs so she could see it when she came back.


It looks good on the spare bed. She seems really happy with it. It was one she picked and I worked on it while at retreat a couple years ago. She didn't think she would get it but I fooled her.

We went to the movies today. "Wonderland" was okay. Not exciting but okay.

I worked on my beads this afternoon but then when I looked at what I did, I took it all out. It wasn't working right and I wasn't following my word chart. So, took it all out (that part I did today) and called it quits for today.

I worked on my cross stitching instead. That is another thing that need to be finished. So, I got to put a little over an hour into it.


I can finish this up if I work on it.


Maybe I can get to working on it this weekend.

I need to get back to bowling and doing my exercises again. It feels good to be feeling better. I did get some sleep last night and it felt really good.

I'm keeping up with being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...