Sunday, March 31, 2019

Not My Day!!

This morning I was up at 7:30 am, tried to go back to sleep - but oh, no, my phone starts peeping with texts. So, I was up and playing a few games. Of course Patrick didn't get up till 10 am. So, by the time he came out of the shower and all, it was 10:45. Took my shower at 11 am. UGH.

Then I had another text that Faye needed batting and backing. That was okay. So, I went downstairs to cut the batting and backing. Then I started working on the panel quilt top......after putting on one more border realized I needed to get lunch and I hadn't got my 30 min walk in....UGH again.

So, I called Sherry to see if she wanted to walk in half an hour. She did, which was awesome. I finished lunch then went to meet her for walking. We walked more than 30 mins. Then she asked if I could help her fix her genealogy on ancestry. I told her to show me. I showed her how to move or change a person to the right parents. It ended up being 3:00 pm by the time I got back home.

Once I was home, I went worked on QOV stuff and headed back downstairs for Faye to stop by. She came over and I was able to get the next side of the border done. Need to sew it onto the panel piece. After Faye left, I gave it up! I went upstairs.

Got supper going, thankfully Patrick cooked on the grill. So, I didn't have too much to do. I did work on the QOV certificates for Wednesday. I need to get them printed. Then I can be ready. I checked the quilt to see if a label was on it, and there was. Wrote the information on it. Then I put it into the washer.

We were off to bowling.....I bombed! My low game was 133, so I can at least say it was above 100. We all 4 games. It wasn't me helping, I can say that. I just couldn't get things going.

Here's where the "not my day" comes in......My opal in my ring fell out while at the bowling alley. I didn't know it till we were on our way home.....so I called the bowling alley to tell them. Chances are slim they will find it. So, there goes about $100 worth of a ring. At least that's about what I paid for it....so it might be more now. UGH UGH UGH. I wanted to wear it, and I bought it to wear it, but dang! why did it fall out?! Oh, well, that's life!

So when it comes down to it, today I was not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...