Friday, April 26, 2019

A Day With Friends

This morning I needed to get moving. I had to be at moms for quilting. So, I took the 5 quilts I have ready for the presentation. I thought I had 6 but only 5. I need Ethel to bring the one she's working on when she's done.

Before I got to moms, I stopped at Michael's to get some pens for our signing of the quilts. Then while I was there I looked for beads that would work for the embroidery rose I'm working on. I also picked up a small bin for my beading. I'm going to use that instead of the tins I have.

Got to moms and Ethel took over the whole driveway, so I parked in front of her. She would need me to move before she could leave. lol

I signed the quilt labels and appliqued the two labels on. Then I was done. I didn't take anything else to work on. It really didn't take as long as I thought it would.

After leaving moms, I headed to the museum. I dropped off the 5 quilts at the museum, so they would be ready for Wednesday. Chip asked me if I would be interested in working on Mondays as a volunteer. I told him I would be. But then when I talked with Patrick, he didn't like the idea of being committed every Monday. So, I'll go back and tell Chip I will work 1 Monday a month and Patrick and I will do the volunteering for big events. I will see if he will be okay with that. Since Patrick is retiring and wants to be able to go at any time, it will be hard to do that if I'm working every Monday. I'll see how that will go when I present it.

Came home and worked on some family history. Then Patrick got home and we went out to eat. After supper we went to the movies. We went to see the Marvel movie. It was so good!! I really liked it. The theater was packed. When we left, there was a line out the door for the next show. They were showing it every 30 mins at the theater.

So, I was lucky today to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...