Friday, April 5, 2019

A Good Day

Today started out a little slowly. Sherry wasn't ready for walking till 9:30, so I waiting for her. Then when I went to get her to walk....it rained. So, we got about 20 mins of walking in. I added another 17 mins after I left her place.

Came home and ended up on the phone all day. Talking to Sharon, my brother, my cousin, and Sharon again.

I did get a new pattern for the Birds. The gal that made the pattern has been working with me to get it fixed so it works. I'm amazed at what all she has been doing to get the pattern to work for me. I think one of the ones she sent today works, and I'm going to try and do it this weekend to see.

But today was my day to work on the cross stitching.


I'm happy to say it's getting so much closer to being done!! It only took me a couple weeks to get this far!! It was nice to get back to it.

It was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...