Thursday, April 25, 2019

Almost What I Planned Today

Oh, wow! Did I actually say "Planned Today?" I still haven't learned not to plan......and I just talked about that yesterday.

Anyway, go my walking in with Sherry this morning. Got back home and got my laundry going. Then I sat down at the table and played some games. Then Sandy showed up with 5 pillow cases for QOV! I was thrilled to see her! We chatted and then she ran out.

I goofed off for a little longer and then went downstairs to get the heat going. Once it was warmed up, I went down and worked on the quilt top. I'm happy to say I got the blocks all put together.


I like the way it came out. The funny part - the sun was shining today and it made the middle blue blocks look lighter than the corner blocks. It's all the same fabric. I finished around 3 pm. I decided I would put the borders on tomorrow or Saturday/Sunday - depending on what Patrick has in mind for the weekend. May have to wait till Monday....nah, I'll come home tomorrow and try to get it done.

I was happy with the work. Now I want to do my beading. I'm having a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...