Friday, April 12, 2019

An Interesting Day

This morning I was up and ready to walk. Sherry and I got in a few laps before it rained. 

Headed to moms to help her with bookkeeping on one if her clisnts. Ended up going back two years. Need to go back on Monday.

Patrick got off early so met him at home. Headed to AT&T for new phones -  in my dreams! They wanted over $700 for one phone.  We checked on line there and he still couldn't give us a deal. Told us to call the company to see about a better deal. An hour later we were home and Patrick - bless his heart -  got on the computer and did a live chat. Close to 2 hours later we got a good deal on phonex and a new plan.

Then we wer off to the movies. "Missing Link" was on. I still can't decide if I liked it or not. It was ifferent. The voice of the gal didn't fit right on it to me.

Came home and beaded for awhile got a couple more rows in.


It's taking shape.

On the way to the movies we stopped and met Sue. She was returning the fabrics she wasn't using with QOV.

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...