Monday, April 22, 2019

Beading With Sandy Today

Today I was up and TRIED to be out the door on time. I didn't make it. I stopped and picked up coffee and tea for Sandy and I at Starbucks.

Arrived at Sandy's around 9:15 am. We sat down and started beading. I showed Sandy how to finish up her snowman. I worked on mine and found a mistake in my word chart. So, I worked on fixing that.


This is Sandy's "TaDa!" It turned out pretty good. She missed the noise. We laughed about that. She did an awesome job for her first one.


This is were I got to. Then I found the word chart was off. So, I fixed the word chart all the way down to the 80th row. It was weird that I missed 2 rows and had to fix it. Now I can get back to finishing this. Sandy started her 2nd snowman by the time I left at 2 pm.

I stopped at the cemetery to see great grandmother and was shocked at how bad the place looked. The grass was up to my calves and wet. Patrick told me the paper had an article about allowing volunteers to go in and clean it up. The guy that was in charge of it is in jail. Can't remember why, but had something to do with the way it was run. Even the shack was in bad condition. There was a car there that people were in. They moved the car closer to the shack. Wondered if they were druggies or if they were just chatting in the car. Who knows.

Tomorrow is the funeral for Al. I really wanted to do some sewing tomorrow but it will have to wait. May wait till Friday to go see Sharon. I'll call her tomorrow and let her know it looks like Friday. I've been trying to finish up the quilt top for over a week and not getting anywhere.

Watching the TV Bowling tournament. So, I'm ready to pull my beading out and work on it again. At least that's the mood I'm in right now. I really do need to pull out my cross stitch and may do that too. Time will tell what I do.

At least I had an awesome visit at Sandy's where we were Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...