Friday, April 19, 2019

Under The Weather Again

This morning I woke to find I wasn't feeling that great.

I worked on my beading and the whole time I was working on it, I found myself wanting to go to bed.


I put in almost 2 rows - and then had to take them out. This was all the beads from that. I had to put all these back in


This is where I am on this piece. This is the Wild Birds that I'm working on.


At least I can see the tree trunk and the flower is coming along nicely. The flower is different from Sharon's.

Then I went back to bed and slept for another 2 hours.

Patrick woke me up and told me the phones are in. We were getting them set up. I had to enter all my contacts....at least the ones I thought I needed. I didn't enter them all. I'll just have to wait for the others to call me, and then enter them.

Now I'm  beat and ready to go back to bed. I wanted to put the quilt top together but that didn't happen. I need to work on it this weekend.

At least I was (for a short time) Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...