Tuesday, May 14, 2019

A Day Away From Home

Today I was up and ready to go. It was raining all morning.

Of course I had to load up my car with quilt tops, batting and backing. Then I had the beads all loaded up. I couldn't go to Olympia without stopping for a Chai Tea! Sharon called before I let to let me know she was home and I could come up when I was ready. Told her to give me a half hour, but it took longer than that. lol

I was on the road after getting my tea. It was raining and I hit a convoy of trucks. On top of that I had a jerk in a 4x4 truck that was on my butt. After we passed one of the trucks he thought he would move over but another truck moved over first. I could see an accident coming in my rear view mirror. I was surprised he didn't hit my back end or the truck. Once I passed that truck, he cut in front of the truck and went over to the next lane, passed another truck and cross over all 3 lanes. I was amazed he didn't end up in a huge accident. About 5 miles down the road I passed him between two more trucks.

Got to Sharon's and checked out what Bill was doing. He loaded up Susy's quilt. He worked on that the whole quilt and finished it while Sharon and I were beading. I got one row down and she got a couple done. I was having to load my beads and then I had trouble with me light. It wasn't working. I then had to take out 1/3 of my row because I goofed. lol  Took 2 quilts home.

I finally got out of the around 3:30 pm, stopped at Costco for gas, and then came home. Wasn't home long before we had to go bowling.

We bowled pretty good. I beat everyone! I bowled a 252, 252, 205. Not a bad night! Remember - this is 9 pin no tap. Then funny part was most of the strikes were real ones!

At least today I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...