Wednesday, May 15, 2019

A Day For Genealogy

Cherry and I went walking. We did half of what we normally do. At least we went walking.

Then I came back home and decided I wanted to get some genealogy done. I was working between copies of papers - mostly copies out of a book. I worked on the Perkins family first. Then worked on the Strong family.

By the time I was done, I worked on GYPP, TAYLOR, PERKINS, STRONG, and the off shoot of those families. I found that my 13th gr-grandparents and 12 gr-grandmother are buried in a church aisle in England. In "findagrave" they had a picture of the church aisle. It's a pretty church from the photos. I think it was St. Joseph's Baptist church in England, but not for sure. Then I found an interesting thing with some of the early settlers. They pulled up the markers of the grave site, and put the markers around a church in another area. Then they build on top of the graves. This was in MA. So, some of the graves are hard to find because the markers where moved and lost.

I did get fabric in today. I have more coming and I'm looking forward to getting them.

Other than that, today was not a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...