Thursday, May 2, 2019

A Day Of Fun!

This morning I didn't want to get up, but did. I was ready to go walking with Sherry. We got in 1.1 miles. I'm okay with that. She wasn't doing so good this morning. She was telling me all week that she needed to go to town. It's funny but she still didn't make it to town. She was hoping to make it into town today. Guess I'll find out if she did tomorrow.

Came back home and got laundry going. Then I got the vacuum out and vacuumed. I finally vacuumed up Sandy's beads that I didn't get picked up. It's funny to see the dirt in the vacuum with all those beads in there. Red does stick out!

Once all that was done, I decided I wanted to work on my beading.


Sharon showed me how she was doing her piles and picking out the beads as she went. So, I decided to try it. I marked the beads with the numbers because I'm not quiet there with knowing what the bead numbers are yet. I'll work on it. I do know what 882 is though.


I got 3 rows done. I missed a couple colors of beads, so added another row of beads. At least I know what colors are on the bottom part. I like the way the piece is coming along. Then it was time for Patrick to get home.

I did the cooking and then decided tonight would be playing some games....THEN cross stitching.


I started to work on the outlining. I like the way it's coming along with the outlines. I found a "/" stitch that didn't get done, so I fixed that. I know there are more stitches that need to be added, and the outline is helping me find them. So far so good.

So, the good news is that today was a good day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...