Saturday, May 11, 2019

And It Keeps Going

This morning I was up early....didn't get to sleep in....just because I kept waking up.

Played a few games and waited on Patrick to get up. When he did, he went outside to work in the yard and I went downstairs.


He's Rhodes are looking great!

I decided to get the quilt top done.


I used the blue fabric I got yesterday with the 2 panels. I think it came out pretty good. I'm going to try and figure out what to do with the panels I have downstairs.


This is one of the 2 panels I got in the mail yesterday. I'm not sure if I want to keep the stairs on it, or take them off it. I will see what I can do. I have more stars that mom appliqued, so may use those as well.


I like this one the best. I don't know what I'll do. I need to get some of the Stonehendge fabrics that go with this. And it keeps going...what am I going to do....what border am I going to put on......yep, it keeps going on.

I was done about 2 pm. So I put about 40 beads on my Wild Birds bead work. I got a really nice craft tweezers today. I love how sharp it is. It's got a small noise and works great with my beads.

I cut the batting and backing for the above top. The backing is in the wash. I'll have to wash it again in the morning to get the dye out.

We took mom and Irene to the play at the Evergreen Playhouse in Centralia. It was the 5th and Dime play about Jimmy Dean's reunion (of his death). They went from past to present. It was really good. I really did enjoy it.

Of course that puts us home at 10 pm or later. Sophie let us know she missed us. At least it was a day where I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...