Monday, May 6, 2019

Enjoying BE Meeting and Beading

This morning I was up and almost ready to leave for Brazilian embroidery meeting. I was running a little behind. All because I was reading a book - yep, reading!

I arrive around 10:30 am and was able to sit and have fun. We had 5 of us there.


I finished the 2 leaves that needed to be done. Then I started to add another stem. I'm getting closer to getting this done.

Came home and got laundry going. I was able to get a couple loads done. While that was going on, I was beading. Turned my music on my  phone, and beaded.


It's coming along pretty good. The photo shows it better than I can see it.


The head of the bird is coming out! I'm happy to see I'm finally there where the bird is. I did 3 1/2 rows today. I really do want to work on it more, but the lighting is bad because a bulb burned out. Waiting for Patrick to put another one in. I may end up doing that tomorrow if I get home early.

I was going to try and get some cross stitching done. That didn't happen so far. I'll probably go to bed and read. I'm reading a really good book, "First Grave on the Right" by Darynda Jones. I'm having fun reading this book. It's been a while since I actually sat down and read any book.

Another good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...