Sunday, May 12, 2019

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

Happy Mother's Day to every mother or anyone that fills the title.

Today I tried to sleep in. I did for awhile. Then I got up. When Patrick finally got up he gave me my Mother's Day gift of chocolates. I LOVE my chocolates. He gave me both dark chocolate and white chocolate. Shortly after that Katt called to talk. It was so good to hear from her. I've missed her lately.

I ordered more fabric for QOV. I needed to get some fabric for the panels that I got. I will wait a little bit and hope they come in soon. I have a couple more panels coming in as well. Plus there is some fabric that will be with it. I need to go to Whalen Quilt works and get more as well. I'll do that this week.

Then he went outside to work on the watering system. H decided this year he would put the watering system in on the hanging baskets. I was amazed at how much he got done in a short amount of time.

While he was doing that, I was beading. I got a row in before it was time to leave. We had to go to moms for a "luncheon" at Country Cousins restaurant. We met up with my brother, Patrick and his wife, Chris. We had a good time. It was good to see my brother. We had an awesome time. When we were done, we played "Mexican train" and Chris won! That took several hours. After we were done, we came home.

Before we left I took some pictures of the Gold Finches in the yard.




When we got home, I decided to work more on my beading. I was able to get 2 more rows done. I was happy with what I got done.


It's coming along great! I'm close to 30 rows now. Still have 414 more rows to go. lol

Today was a good day. Hope mom enjoyed it. I can say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...