Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Not My Best Day For Beading

This morning I was up and out walking with Cherry. Once that was done, we worked on her family history. We looked up her Kribs family from Canada. Since I have the international on ancestry right now, I wanted to hep her out with information. We got some more information for her. Then it was 11 am.

Came home and got busy with laundry and beading. I do beading on the table and when the laundry is done, then I could hear it and get another load done.


While I beaded, Sophie enjoyed my chair.


I got 4 rows done.....but then I noticed a spot in the piece that was a broken bead. I tried to see if I could fix it without taking it out.....no such luck. I could tell where I fixed it......Next step was to take it all out.


Now 6 rows taken out later.....I'm trying to put the beads with the number they belong to. I'm thinking I may just put this in a baggie and worry about that later. I went from row 36 to 30. I'm okay with that. It needed to be done. I was going crazy over the way it felt and the closer I looked, it was driving me crazy. I just couldn't leave it.

Patrick came home and we were off to bowling. We lost all 4 games. I bowled a 224, 223, 202. Not bad with it being 9 pin no tap.....could be better. I even signed us up for Monti Carlo on Saturday. We'll bowl that next Saturday with our Wednesday bowling partners.

It wasn't the happiest day for beading, but it was a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...