Thursday, May 16, 2019

Not One Of My Better Days

This morning I was up early and out the door to meet Sandy. I had a headache when I woke up and thought I could get through the day with it. Not in your life~!

I met Sandy at Berryfields in Centralia. We were met by Bev as well. We chatted for awhile and ordered breakfast. It wasn't much after we eat that I started to feel the effects of the headache. It was a migraine ~ one I rarely get....so I went to the bathroom and came back out. No worries then. We chatted more and then I got hot, flushed and then really not doing good. Even Bev and Sandy got worried about me and offer to take me home. Said I could make it. Then I had to get up really fast, went outside and emptied my stomach on the side of the building. Not fun. Glad no one was around that I could see. Bev came out after. We chatted and I needed to go to the quilt shop to get the fabric I had her cut for me. So, Sandy and I walked over to the shop so I could get some fresh air. I bought the fabric for our Quilts of Valor. Then we walked back to the car.

I got home and went straight to bed. I then got a call. I had worked on looking for grants in the internet. I had entered some information till I realized it was probably a scam. It wanted $30 for the work. I got out of it without even entering the information.....well, they called me today. Told her no I wasn't interested, because grants are free and I don't pay for them. She agreed and said the money goes into the people who do the research to get the grants we need. Said not interested right now. I couldn't believe it!! I thought because I didn't enter the information, they wouldn't get it....WRONG! I need to be a little more careful!!

Patrick was home at about 4:15 pm. I got up then. I made sure I was drinking water as I went to the bathroom. Then I had supper, but not too thrilled about it. I didn't eat much, but got another glass of water.

Then I played a few games......nothing new there. Patrick put on the Big Bang Theory and I went to the table to bead.


I got another row done, and I'm about half way done on this one row. My bird is starting to show more. I'm on row 31 or 32. I like the way it looks in the photo.

I opened my gift from Sandy and her sister. They gave me 3 different Earl Grey teas!! I love Earl Grey! She told me to let her know which one I like the best. I'm betting I will love them all!!

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...