Tuesday, June 11, 2019

A Day With Family And Friends

This morning I just couldn't get up. So, I kept going back to sleep. We got our walking in around 8:30 am. While we were walking my cousin called and asked if I could help her out. Told her I would be in Olympia already, so she didn't need to come down to pick me up. They were buying a trailer van. Told her I would pick them up on my way home.  I was able to get moving and go to Olympia sooner than I thought.

I called Sharon to tell her I was on my way. I arrived and she worked on getting those beads that I had in the bag organization. She got most of my beads in the right color number. I was so happy! There are a few that she didn't get done, but I'm thrilled with what she did do. While she worked on that, I worked on my beading. I actually got 2 rows done and started on the white in the birds head.


I also got started on the eye. You can actually see the eye on this piece.

I left her place around 2 pm. I picked Mike and Cindy up and drove them down here to pick up the van they bought. It's a really nice one and it will work for Cindy. She's having more issue come up with her MS. She looks great. But even I noticed the MS was coming back and she's having some trouble walking. So, after they got the trailer van, I followed them to the freeway and then we went our separate ways. We got caught up on our families as I drove them to get the vehicle. It was good to see them again.

Came home and tried to take a nap after mopping the floor - No Go! Patrick got home. So, we had supper and then it was off to bowling.

Tonight we had trouble with the lanes. They kept breaking down. We got though it. I bowled a 190, 232, 202. Still 9 pin no tap. Patrick beat me by 4 pins in series. He bowled better his last game because I was beating him up to that point.

It feels good to still be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...