Monday, June 3, 2019

A Great Day With Friends!

This morning I was up and running on top of my schedule. Then I had to go on the computer and before I knew it, I was doing genealogy. Next thing I knew, it was almost time to be at our meeting.

I was a little late getting to our meeting. Brazilian embroidery was already getting started. We had 5 of us today. Cherry couldn't get there because of waiting on her gardeners. I went without her. I was able to get back to working on my rose.


I was able to finish it when I got home. I finished working on the bud at our meeting. Then I came home and did the beading.

I then decided to work on beading. Trouble was, when I sat down to work on the beading, I wanted to clean the sheet it was on. When I did that, I rolled the left side and the beads went all over the please. So, I'm having to go through all the beads and put them back in the right place....UGH!!

After getting about 1/2 of them where they belong, I decided to call it done. I made dessert instead.

Then I relaxed and got back to my cross stitching.


I added a few stitches. It's not a lot, but every little bit helps. I hope to get more done on it later. Not sure if I will be able to tomorrow. Have a doctors appointment and bowling.

At least I can enjoy my time with friend and be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...