Saturday, June 15, 2019

A Little Bit Of This And That

This morning it felt good to sleep in. I needed it. I just seem to be having trouble getting up in the mornings and not feeling tired.

I did some cleaning and then I decided to try and finish the piece I was working on yesterday. My beading is coming along. I would like to get a few of my ornaments done so I can give them out for Christmas.


I started out here, finding a couple mistakes and fixing them.


Then I finally finished it. I do have a mistake that is easy to see from the photo. I decided to leave it in there. I didn't see it till I was close to finishing. I seem to have one mistake in my first pieces. It's almost comical. Never fails. I have to do another one. First I'm going to do the third one and then go back and do all three again. I could just make a lot of the first one and a lot of the seconds and so on. Not sure what I will do so I can get some done for gifts.

While I was working on that, I decided I wanted to bake some bread. Today was cool enough to do that. So, I baked bread.


I realized later that I should have kept it in the oven just a little bit longer. I didn't realize that before I asked Denise if she wanted home made bread. Oh, well. I'm she she won't notice. I told her if she wanted the crust on it, she can spray it with water and put it back in the oven for about 10 mins.
I gave her the bread at the bowling alley, since we were bowling tonight.

We bowled Monte Carlo again today. It was fun but I couldn't bowl worth crap!! I had my name drawn for $40 and I only got 5 pins!! We have to strike to get the money shots. I really bowled worth crap!

Today was one of those days of getting what I could in when it came to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...