Monday, June 17, 2019

A Little Bit Of This And That

This morning it was Brazilian embroidery day. I headed over there with a couple stops on the way. I stopped at McDonald's and found a friend in front of me. He stopped me and asked about Carol's and her business. I gave him my advise. That's all I could do, since I haven't seen Carol for over a year or more.

Then it was Brazilian embroidery. Gave Sandy some egg cartons. She told me she lost 2 of her chickens while she was gone. Eggs all over the garden, where she left them while she was gone. She gave me my pattern and kit for the butterfly that Debbie Kelley was teaching at seminar. I love the colors. It's mostly beading, so it should be easy enough.


I worked on the pine cones today. They are small bullons and I'm not sure if I like them. I did get some more brown floss because I was running out of mine. The trouble with that was that the new floss is a different shade of brown. I'll work on it more.

I left our meeting and went to moms for lunch. We had lunch together and then I was off to Safeway for dinner. I have 3 different ideas for supper, so that will handle the next 2 days (cooked already today). I got home by 3 pm, so I was able to start supper. I also got the bread going. I baked a round bread for supper. It came out great!

I worked on the beaded heart that I started last year.


I'm beading the back and front together. I don't have enough of the beads to go all the way around. I'm going to have to buy more. I'll have to look for that. I do have some purple beads but they won't go with this piece.


I needed to fill in the area better too. I'm not sure if it will make it around to the side where the other beads are. I'll figure it out later. Gave up on it.


Decided to try and work on this piece for now. I worked on the back stitching for the scissors. I like the way this is coming along. I have more stitching to do, and since tomorrow is a day where I can enjoy being home and working on my crafts. Depends on what I'm in the mood to work on.

At least today was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...