Friday, June 14, 2019

Mom Was Over Today

This morning I went out for walking. It had rained the night before. The air was so fresh and smelled so good. I forgot how much I love the smell of the fresh rain.

Came back home. Mom came over. She brought Daisy with her. We watched a few shows while she worked on the applique stars. I worked on my Christmas ornaments in beading.


I was able get a lot done. Now I'm working on the point of this one. That will make 2 of these. I was thinking the other day that I needed to get moving on some ornaments. I have about 3 different people I want to give one to. It's a wait and see.

Mom left and Patrick came home. We had supper and then went to the movie. It was pretty good. I'm not sure what the name of it is, but it's about a talk show host. It was really good. I was surprised. It's not one of my top movies but it was worth seeing.

I'm happy to say I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...