Thursday, June 6, 2019

When Will I Slow Down?

This morning I had an appointment in Olympia at 9 am. That meant I had to be out the door by 8:15 am. So, I was up with Patrick and then enjoyed a half hour to myself. Breakfast - I guess is enjoying my time.


Miss Sophie watching me leave.

I was on the road at 8:15 am and found myself right on time. The good news was, she wasn't on time and I sat for about 10 mins waiting. My nutritionist is really nice and we get a good amount of talking in. Mostly about what I'm eating and how I'm learning to adjust to eating better. I was doing good, but with her help, I think I'm doing better. Till I get off track and have to pull myself back in. It's all a matter of eating more fruit and veggies as well as getting enough protein. I'm learning. It's taking time. At least today it went good, I cooked Patrick his meal and I cooked myself a meal. It's going to have to be that way. He likes his meat and potatoes, and I can't do that. It worked out great today.

Sharon wanted me to stop by since I was going up there. I did. I chatted with her about an hour. She's been dealing with her back issues. Plus she's having to keep an eye on Bill since his operation. He looked ok but not as good as he should have looked. Now that I think of Bill, I need to give Faye a call to see how her husband is doing.

On my way home I stopped at Safeway. I needed some supplies for supper. It worked out great. I also picked up mom some bread. I realized on the way home I had sour cream and needed to get the low fat one. I love Daisy sour cream, so picked up the low fat one. I think it's just as good. I'll take mom the sour cream I bought the other day, since I can't really have that one.

I thought I would try and get my chromecast working AGAIN. Since I changed the password to the google account, it wasn't working right. WELL, I unplugged, re-plugged it several times. I had it looking for the chromecast......I believe it actually picked up the neighbors.....well, now I know it did because she sent an email asking what I was doing. I emailed back and explained I was trying to get my chromecast to work on my tablet again. She said she could help me, all I had to do was ask. I told her I might take her up on it! - all through email - that I didn't know she could get. AND I couldn't figure out why it was connecting to her set up and not mine!! After 2 hours I gave up. I even emailed my son to tell him I thought I was hooking up to her wifi. Phil told me she was too far away and chances are I wasn't......but then the email told me otherwise! I loved it when it started out as, "Who is this?" And why was she getting connected to Veterans Memorial Museum QOV? My mind is wondering how she even knew that! Oh, well. One of these days I'll have her over to help me out!

After supper and a walk, I decided I needed to put some time in on my cross stitching.


I rolled it and then worked on the scissors. They are going grey. There is the big pair of scissor and another smaller pair that will go on top of these 2 scissors. It's like having small, medium and large. It's coming along. It would be nice to finish this soon.

Calling it a night early. I've been tired all day......but not tired enough to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...