Thursday, July 11, 2019

A Day For Stitching

This morning Cherry was having issues and couldn't walk. We decided to try later in the morning. 

I decided I needed to fix my snowman that was beaded. I compared the 2 and realized my first on was done badly. I remember having trouble with it as I worked on it.


Even the hand holding the broom was off, but I could live with that. He's just got his pinky sticking out.


So, I cut the area were I needed to fix. I took out all those rows and went back to beading it back up. I was able to finish this one, giving me 2 completed snowman of the same pattern. I have the other 2 snowman to duplicate abd then finish up the ornament.  I will be making more.


I even got half of the 2nd snowman done.

While I was doing this I finished the audio CD I was listening to.  Then I decided to take a break and finish my cross stitch while watching my shows.


I finished up on the cross stitching and got busy with the outlining.


I thought all I had left was outling but found out I missed a couple things. So close! And yet so far from done.


I had to add to the wall, then could get back to outlining.  I wanted to try and finish tonight but rethought that. If I rushed it I would have to many mistakes and get frustrated,  so it can wait till tomorrow.

At least it was an awesome day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...