Tuesday, July 9, 2019

A Day Up North

This morning we were up at 6:30 am and out the door by 8 am. We had to get to our appointments. Patrick went to meet his new doctor and find out about his cholesterol medication. Not that he really needs to take it. I had my appointment at 9 am with the nutritionist. I was early.

It was funny because another gal came in and she thought she had an appointment during my appointment. We checked to see when her appointment was. But we couldn't! The computer was not working right. I talked about what has been going on, and it looks great. We couldn't set up another appointment or even look at what we were doing. It was almost comical. We did figure out what to do, and then I walked over to Kaiser Permanente since it was across the street. I wanted a little bit for Patrick and then we headed up to Federal Way.

Traffic is really bad around the Tacoma Dome! We were stop and go. AND of course other drivers are going in and out of lines to try and get ahead. It's hard to see why. I really hate seeing drivers that have to cut others off because they are in a hurry. Life isn't worth it.

We got to the bowling alley about the time we told him we would be there. We had to wait while he worked with someone else. Then we bowled. He worked with us on how to release the ball, and I need to work on it.


I got the green ball, and Patrick got his 2 balls. He wanted a "spare" ball. I really don't understand why people have to have 2 or 3 balls to bowl. If you know how to bowl well, one only needs one ball.  We ended up waiting an hour for the balls, and we try them out for a while before we left. Then we headed to Costco on the way back.

We picked up a few things and then headed home. We had supper at Costco. It was pretty good. I really didn't want to go there, but Patrick wanted his pizza from there.

Once we got home, I was playing on my games. I really didn't get a chance to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed.  ...