Tuesday, July 2, 2019

A Good Day, A Fun Day

This morning we did our usual walking. I think we got more walking in today then we have in a while.

Came back home and started working on vacuuming and laundry. It was going pretty good. I'm not the best fan for laundry but I know it needs to be done. Folding isn't bad, and at least I don't mind that. I hate to think of what a mess it would be like to have piles of clean clothes.

While the laundry was going, I was working on beading. I really am enjoying the beading. Then mom called. We chatted and I found out my sister-in-law bought a quilting machine. That surprised me, because she hadn't done any quilting since High School. Not sure why she have the interest now, but she does. Mom will be thrilled about that. She's already talking about that.


I was able to get another 3 or 4 rows in. I'm on row 54 now. Not bad considering I was only on 40 a week ago. I'm actually enjoying this. I have the audio books going and it goes fast. I finished one of the audio books, but at the end, it said, "to be continued." Not funny!! I hate books that do that to me. I'll have to look them up on the computer to get the next one. I will also request a couple more audio books while I'm at it.

I wanted to do fudge today but didn't have my "Pet Milk" which meant I need to go shopping. Since we had a potluck today at bowling, we were going to the store anyway.

I pulled out my cross stitching and worked on it as well today.


Almost done with the quilt. I got out the outlining and worked on that as well. I'll try and get more done tomorrow as well. I'm enjoying working on both of these in a day.

We went to the store, got our canned milk as well as some cupcakes for the potluck. We ate before we went, so I wouldn't have trouble with eating food I'm not supposed to have. I did figure I would eat dessert though. I had a couple cookies and the small cupcake. That was good. Tonight was "fun night" as it was the last night of 9-pin bowling. The first game was 9 pin, and I bowled a 268, but they added in the handicap, so I came in 2nd place. Then the next game was 9-pin with a strike in the 3,6, and 9th frames. I bowled a 280 with a handicap of 6. I came in 3rd place that time. Then it was 8 pin no tap, and I bowled a 223. Not enough to rank for winnings. It was all fun! I really enjoyed the fun night. Patrick didn't do good at all. He didn't win anything. Too funny!!

So, all in all, today was a fun day, and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...