Monday, July 1, 2019

A Little Bit Of Everything

Today started out good. I loaded the washer and dryer. Unloaded the dishwasher and then was ready to go to Brazilian embroidery meeting. I had to swing by Scott's work to get another signature for our water group. Then stopped at McDonald's to get my usual ice tea - no sugar.

Arrived at oud meeting before everyone else.  Phyllis and Dina were right after me. Then Sandy and Bev. It seems to be just the 5 of use lately.  Cherry had another one of her dizzy zpells and didn't make it. I worked on the winter rose pattern.



I did another set of 3 leaves. Then I realized I needed to do the stems first. It easief that way then to do the leaves and flowers first. I can cover up stems. Otherwise it's harder to add them in without messing up the flower.

Got home around 2 and watched "Perry Mason." Then went to my beading.  I was able to get 4 rows done before Patrick got home.


The beack of the bird is now visible.  I finished 50 rows out of 646. I have a long way to go, but I do enjoy listening to audiobooks while I bead.

Zfter supper I pulled out my cross stitch.


The quilt is almost finished. I qas able to get the inside done.  I am working on the outer borders.  I really need to dinish this. Have more I want to do, plus finished the family tree one.

It turned out to be a fun day.  I was able to put a couple hours in each of my projects.  I hope tomorrow will be just as good, making me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...