Sunday, July 7, 2019

A Very Nice Quiet Day

Today Patrick was up before me. We had no plans for today, so I was able to sleep in. I was surprised that I actually slept longer then he did.

I worked on laundry. We took a photo of my quilt that goes to QOV. Then I washed it as well. We cleaned up the bathroom as well.

When we were done with that, I started working on my beading....then went out to get some blueberries, as they are ready now.


I got a good amount of berries. There are some more out there that will be ready. Trouble is, this year is not a good year for berries.

Then I came back in and beaded a little longer. Once I did that Patrick started watching a show I wanted to see, so decided to get my cross stitching.


I was able to get a few stitches in and then I started falling asleep, so I took a nap on the couch. Patrick crashed in his chair.


I then got back to the cross stitching. I ended up taking out some of the light blue ribbon because it was driving me crazy - even when I was only 1 stitch off. Once that was done, I was able to get the top of the ribbon done. Now I'm doing the light purple and will match it up with the ribbon on the bottom left. Once all that is done, I will finish with the outlining and then sign my name in the "patch" on the lower left side of this piece.

All's good and it's an awesome day! I like to be able to relax like we did. We didn't have to worry about hurrying up and leaving. We didn't have to rush here or there. This week is another matter....

I was happy to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...