Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Appointment After Appointment

This morning I was up by the time Patrick left. I had to get out the door for my dental appointment. I didn't know about this till two days ago when I got the reminder call. I was just one time, but they were behind time. So, I waited about 20 mins. Then I was there a good hour. Didn't think cleaning would take that long but it does. Afterwards went over to Safeway to get some sandwich meat and bread for supper.

Came home and really didn't feel like doing much.....Keep finding myself taking out my stuff. UGH


This is sideways, but you get the idea. I was taking out half of what I put in yesterday. I need to get back on track. Not sure why I'm having trouble counting. Part of it might (might!) be me. Actually - think about it - if I can't count, it's not the kits fault! So, yep, I mucked up!

Then it was time to get out of here to the eye doctors appointment. Come to find out, our neighbor works there. That was interesting. She's really nice. Patrick got new glasses and I got lenses for my glasses. Those will cost over $300. Oh, well, I need them. - Supply and demand!

Came home and now I'm going to work on my cross stitching. I need to get it back on track. I really need to get this to the point where I actually do cross stitching. I really don't care for the half stitching. It gets a little hard to make it look good.

It's another day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...