Thursday, July 4, 2019

Happy 4th To All

Hard to believe we became a nation in 1776. Yet history shows we were here a good 100 years before that. Now, it's hard to say where "America" will go from here. The pride that my ancestors had for this country is now become "expected" and not earned. Shame. I still believe in this country and I still say God Bless America!

Today was a day of working on my beading and enjoying friends.


I finished the one on the right. These are the 3 that go for the ornament. I have to do them all again.
I started another one.

Then we went to Joann and Nick's place. We had an awesome BBQ and then played games.


They have 3 cats - these - 2 dogs, and a bird. It's funny to see all them together! These cats are awesome. Big too.

We played games and I won them both. It was fun. lol

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...