Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Spent The Morning With Mom

This morning I was up and Sophie wanted her TLC time. I spent 45 mins with her, thinking I needed to get moving. When she finally got down, I was out the door.

I arrived at moms. Then we headed up to Costco. We spent an hour in the store. Mom bought a lot of stuff. She was happy because she hadn't been up there in awhile. She bought stuff that she needed and then bought a few things for herself. Like I told her, it's her money. I'm not stopping her from spending it. She talked about how she wants to have some money left over for us. I told her not to worry about us, she can do what she wants. We were back by about 1 pm. I helped her unload.

Then I left her place around 2. I stopped at the museum. Double checked on putting us done to help on the 20th, and then I explained about the transactions I did on Monday. She showed me what I needed to do. It worked out pretty good. I also chatted with her about ordering a few things that were not in the store. She came out to check and was surprised at how much stuff was sold. I then headed over to Phil's to bring him some stuff I got at Costco. He's looking good. We chatted before I left.

Came home.


This is for Sandy. She ordered these colors.


And this is my order of beads. I like the colors she ordered. Mine are more "blah" then hers. But this is the colors that go for the Polar Bear.

Called and talked with Sharon. She's getting ready to start the Snowman one. It's huge! She ordered a few beads for that as well.


I finished up the second piece for the snowman ornaments. I see a few things wrong with the first one. I may do this again, and just keep the first one and put it somewhere else or take it all out. UGH

At least as busy as I have been today, I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...