Friday, July 5, 2019

Thought It Was Saturday...NOPE, Friday!

My brain is off. Keeps telling me it's Saturday - and I thought it was Saturday yesterday! Can't win. Now, let's see if I figured it was Saturday tomorrow - with the way I'm going!

This morning I was working on my list of things to do. It was quilting at moms today. I started out with going to see if Raspberries were up for sell yet, NOPE. So, I stopped and got gas, then my Chia Tea. Headed over to moms. There were 8 of us today. It was full in the living room. Mom's new chairs were taken over by the time I got there. Even Hildi had to sit some where else.


I worked on more stems. I added more stems where I could. I have more stems, now I can start doing more leaves. I need to cut out more leaves.

After that, I went to Whale Quilt Works and picked up the batting and backing for QOV. We needed the batting, so that came in handy! I dropped off my serger to get serviced. It needs to be working again. It was a gift, so if he can get it back to working, I'm happy!

Then it was off to meet up with mom at Designers place. She's having a contractor do her bath tube. Actually she's taking out the bathtub and putting in a shower instead. She's going to one of the most expensive people in the area. It's really funny because when Patrick called and asked about something he wanted remodeled, they told him he was too expensive for him. Can you just see that?! Telling my husband he couldn't afford them!! I'm shocked he didn't tell them where to go. He just turned and walked out. When mom met up with me, we walked to the door. Sign said they were closed for both the 4th and 5th. So, we left.

I then went to the Library. I picked up a couple audio books. I also have a few on hold. So, I need to listen to these before I pick up the others.

Came home, walked with Cherry. Then we left for the movies. Went to see the new Spiderman movie. I really liked it, but there was some of it I didn't care for. Most of it was really good. I really did enjoy the movie. Patrick said it was "OK."

At least - as busy as today was - I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...