Tuesday, August 13, 2019

A Day To Be Busy

This morning I was surprised that I slept till 8:30 am. Good thing I didn't have to be up in Olympia till 11 am.

Went to my counseling meeting. this morning. I was surprised at how well it went. I will be going back in a couple weeks.

On my way back I stopped at Dairy Queen and picked up an ice cream sundae. Then I called Patrick and asked if he would spend about 10 mins with me. Took the sundae over to him and we shared it. It was a good visit with him at his work. We talked a little. It felt good.

Came home and turned my CD on to a new book. Then I sat and got another row done on the beading. It's now at 68/446 rows. I also got the laundry going.

The day was busy and I didn't get much done. Tomorrow is "my day." I'm looking forward to that. It was a very small day to do crafts. But at least I was (for a little while) Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...