Tuesday, August 27, 2019

A Quiet Day

Since I had no plans today, I actually stayed in bed till about 9 am. I just couldn't seem to get up. I often wonder if it's because I'm staying up later, or if I'm going through depression. I'm not wanting to go that direction again. I am finding that I'm not as into playing games as I was. That could be a good sign. 

I got laundry going. I washed sheets and towels and put them out on the line. It is always nice to have them hanging on the line. Smells good too. 

I went through my stuff in the "blue" room. I have a bigger box that I loaded up for my brother. I have some stuff for my older brother, but not much. Giving them to my younger brother to decide if he wants them or if he wants to give them to my older brother. Once it's out of my house, the better. I'm tired of having all this stuff and not knowing what to do with it. 

I then decided to watch TV and try to get my binding done on the QOV quilt. It's going to be in the presentation next week, so I need to get it done. I got another side done and then some. 



I called Dian as mom was saying she wanted to talk to me. She wants me to do the binding on here quilt she finished for her sister. I told her I would. It won't take long, it's really not as big as the QOV quilts are. 

After supper and walking, I decided to try and get more done on my tree. I added more STRONG family members to my tree. I also asked for some of the family to be in my care on Findagrave.com. I also found a lot more family members that I didn't have on FAG. It's nice to see. 

It was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...