Saturday, August 24, 2019

A Quiet Saturday Compared To Normal

This morning I didn't want to get up. Patrick slept on the couch because of his back.

When I finally got up, I played a couple games and then went to work on my beading.


The bird is coming along. Getting close to finishing the first bird. There are three in all. I do like this, and it's coming along great.....except for the few times I had to replace a couple broken beads. I did get about 5 rows done today. That was awesome. It's now row 88/446.

After doing all those rows, I joined Patrick in watching TV...which we both fell asleep in front of. Sophie was on my lap the whole time.

Then it was off to Pizza Hut for supper and then off to the bowling alley. I did better tonight then I've done in awhile. I got a 525 series which is a heck of a lot better than I was doing with the new bowling ball. I got more strikes then usual. The guy that was going to bring the shoes for me, took them back because we didn't bowl last week, so he's bringing them again next week. He's a little weird, but I do need the shoes. Patrick bowled a 489 series. He was having some trouble. He's getting his new bowl re-drilled.

Today as at least a good day for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...