Sunday, August 18, 2019

Almost Forgot To Post

This morning I made some really good cinnamon rolls.  Not what I needed but was hungry for.

Then Patrick started cutting the apples from our tree. He said it wasn't a good year for the apples.  We dehydrated some. Then I worked on making apple sauce.  We got a few containers but not many. Those went into the freezer.  We do like having some apple sauce fresh from the trees. Plus I know what I put into it.

After all that, I beaded and Patrick slept on the swing on the deck.



I am now on row 78. It's coming along but when you consider it takes about 40 minutes for each row. That depends on what all I'm doing at the time.

After supper we headed to our bowling meeting and it starts on September 8th. So we will be having a break for awhile. Then we went to pick up my fair stuff. Mom was wrong on the quilt.  It didn't get best of class but it did get a blue ribbon. All my stuff got a blue ribbon. The rose got an honorable mention.  The other got blue but the paper said 1st and blue plus. Only a blue was on it. No worries,  I didn't enter it for the ribbons, I entered it for the interest in Brazilian embroidery.


There was another quilt there with the panel as well. I was surprised and at first thought that was the quilt.  I was disappointed they had my name on them and not QOV.

I completely forgot to write how today went! As I lay here in bed....ready to fall asleep......it dawned on me I forgot something!

At least it was a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...