Saturday, August 10, 2019

Another Saturday Has Gone By

Today I was up early....because I slept like crap!

I fed Sophie, but she didn't come out. I waited for her, because she was always greeting me in the morning. No show. Patrick got up and Sophie wasn't there either. I went down the hall to see where she was, and she was sleeping behind the door. I couldn't believe she didn't come out. She meowed at me, and stayed there till Patrick came out of the room. Then she decided to join us.

Once Patrick was up, we were out the door to Costco. We picked up a few things and got a couple things for Phil. On the way home we stopped at Phil's and dropped off the goodies. Then we headed home. Once all that was put away, I enjoyed a couple hours of beading.


I'm now on the 67/446 row.


I'm really liking the way it's coming along I think it's going along great now. At least there aren't any broken beads. That's a big help. I found a couple of the beads I was working with that had a chip in them. I saw that before I put it in the piece. I need to keep my eyes open when I place the beads in the piece. 

Then after supper it was time to go bowling. I did a little better this time with the new ball. I bowled better tonight. I did get a 156 game in but the others were better. Patrick beat me series wise by only about 2 pins. He wasn't having a great night, but he did bowl a 195. I was 176, 156, 169. 

I was glad to have a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...