Thursday, August 1, 2019

Enjoying My Beading

This morning I really didn't want to get out of bed, but I did.

I played a few games than I sat down to work on my beading.


I'm having too much fun with this. It's really coming to life now. I listened to my CD's and finished another book. I won't be able to work on this tomorrow because I'm heading over to mom's for quilting.

Patrick came home early and we headed to Olympia. I got my B-12 shot and then off to get my CT scan done. Once that was done - less than 15 mins! - we headed out. We heard there was an accident around mile post 97, which is one the way home. We took the back roads to get home. It was funny because we couldn't remember which way dad went but we figured it out on the way back. It only took about 20 mins more time wise. We saw a lot of cars coming off the freeway.

We stopped at Arby's to eat. Then came home. I went through one of the boxes that was brought home for me to go through. Most of it goes to my brother, so I'm going to get a box ready for him. I have a few things for my nephew and older brother. I really don't want most of this. I did keep some pictures of my dad's family. I'll add them to my family history.

So, at least today had some fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments.  We were there by 10 am to get...